|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Mario Goveia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The last time I checked, no African-Americans were rushing to leave
the US to join their African
> brothers, most of whom wear kashties, live in mud huts, starving to
death, screwing their
> brains out then demanding to be rescued when they get HIV/AIDS.

Do not refer "Kashti" in degradatory terms.  I am sure Mario Govia's grand
father if not father wore Kashti, as mine did.  Wearing Kashti is not
degrading.  In our hot and humid trophical and African weather, 'munz'(waist
band?) and Kashti could be the ideal 'costume' for men.

MD'Mello