|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |

A  REMINDER
000000000000

Just a small reminder to the YOUNG GOANS International
...you  have just SEVEN DAYS to submit your essay on

What you can do for Goa

for more details visit one these sites  :
Attention Goans Worldwide - What you can do for Goa? More details
http://www.daijiworld.com/home.asp

GOA TORONTO
1ST Young Goans International Essay Contest
http://www.goatoronto.com/news/international-news/1st-young-goans-international-essay-contest.php

Felix D Sa
Goans of Canada - Quebec
http://www.piczo.com/felixhabari?g=18322857&cr=1

You can also see the winners of the recent WORLD GOA DAY competitions - great photographs.

I hope that WE Goans who seek and talk about getting support
for their * pet *  projects and Ideas - do also PARTICIPATE in
other GOAN projects .....

I was hoping to read a few posts of encouragement from the many
readers of this Forum ...but ?

                          Lets put our GOANS FIRST

             TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THINGS HAPPEN !
             TOGETHER WE Have made things happen.

000000000000000000000........rene
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo