|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Dear Tony,

My heartfelt sympathies to you and family. I knew Fr.
John quite well and interacted with him a couple of
times. Had a pleasant time talking history with him on
his visit to Toronto many years ago.
Last time I was in Mumbai I tried to meet him but was
informed he was very ill.
A great servant of the Lord. May his soul rest in
peace.
Eugene Correia

http://farechase.yahoo.com