|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
1) No! It is not a reference to cup size! D++ is the largest!

2) Yes I did go for the finals at Fatorda.

3) No, I was seeing double and larger anyway with Excess-Caju-Feni-Consumption both before and during the game,

4) How do I know why they don't have ZeeJocks? Maybe it's got to do with the fact that the players and officials are all male and so is 95% of the audience. More testosterone is definitely not wanted. A balancing factor is!

Cheers!

Cecil

=====

And for more read below:
http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/181_1529623,000900040002.htm

Sexed up and on a ball
Anupam Thapa

Goa, October 25, 2005

For long, Indian football has played second fiddle to its more popular cousin: cricket. So, as seven sexy babes - The ZeeBras - take the field during the ongoing Federation Cup as cheerleaders, they'll hope their short skirts and pom-poms draw spectators to the desi football scene.

The ZeeBras are already a phenomenon in Goa, where the Fed Gup is being held. If Zee Sports, who've acquired the exclusive marketing and telecast rights of all major domestic tournaments for the next 10 years, were looking for a headstart, this was it. "We want to make the ZeeBras icons," says Gaurav Seth, vice president, Zee Sports. "We plan a strong promotional campaign for Indian football, built around them. It's difficult selling any sport in India except cricket. The concept of cheerleaders has been a hit in Goa, and should help boost affairs. These girls were selected out of 1,000 entries. Next year, we will embark on a nationwide search for the ZeeBras."

The girls, who'll be a permanent feature during tournaments, dance to music whenever a goal is scored and entertain the crowd at half time. They're such a hit in Goa that a scuffle broke out during the Mohammedan Sporting-Fransa match, when the crowd demanded more ZeeBra action.

Two out of the seven girls are from abroad (Tel Aviv and London) and the rest are Mumbai-based models. Says Shruti, who participated in last year's Gladrags Supermodel hunt: "Cheerleading is fun, although tiring." Elena from Tel Aviv sees her stint as a ZeeBra as a modelling launchpad. "The best part is I've made lots of friends on the job," she says.

And TV coverage of the show will have a sexy new hostess. Like cricket's Mandira Bedi, football has found its glam face in Delhi girl Mayanti Langer. Zee Sports is grooming her, to be a household phenomenon.

Mayanti, 20, is an English (Hons.) graduate from Hindu College. A die-hard football fan, she says: "I was hooked to football when my dad was posted in New York. I learnt my football there and also played there. During my college days, I was attached to an organisation that was involved in organising the children's football league in Delhi. I always wanted to do something for the game, so I'm excited about my new job."

The stage is set. Now will the footballers raise the bar of the game too?

------