|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Congratulations! Jose-Rod.

It is with pride that I write and send you all our good wishes, courtesy Goa
World Today - Goa Net. In the past I tried to get my good wishes through
O'Herald, Goa but somehow it never happened.

You are truly a superstar and we see it in you. Keep it up.

Joaquim Cardozo (Kuwait)
Veroda-Cuncolim, Goa.