|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Alhough very tempted, I will not be baited into answering any of the mail
generated by my comments on Mr. Mario Goveia.

I am not cowering from answering back. It=B4s just that I have no wish to add
fuel to a fire I want extinguished.

Aquino Noronha
P.S.  I live in Portugal, not  in the US.