|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Hello again Joe, Cypriano and goanetters.....

Ah!  yes, i have been trying to teach my little girl (one year 10 months
old) this "Bebo" children's song..........but the first stanza is about
the Black Crow........excuse my romi konkani (lest it becomes an issue on
goanet).......goes like this.........

Kallo kitt kanvllo
Zallar evun boslo (2)
Hanvem mhunttlem
Kanvllea Kanvllea
Khuim re tuzo ganv? (2)
Uddun Uddun Kanvllean mhunttlem
Kanv Kanv Kanv (2)

and with actions to accompany the song it makes it really really
intersting........

I was also wondering why the Akashwani Panjim Kendre refrain from relaying
these oldies now?  Can't they shake off the dust from their Archives and
come out with a programme on FM (which currently has a fan following) on
the lines of "Goenkarachim sobit geetam" or something like that!  i'm sure
it will be a definite "hit" with all and sundry!

Any one from the Department on goanet?  Please make a note!

Ciao,
SAVIKA