|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
No news on any Goan cyber-space outlets about the Goan Diaspora associations
celebrating the feast of St. Francis Xavier in the North American Continent.
Kind Regards, GL

Alfred de Tavares
Novena to St. Francis Xavier - The Novena of Grace

This novena prayer, although short is sufficient. It would be better of course
to add, if time permits, three Hail Marys or say five times the Our Father,
Haily Mary and Glory be to the Father, or to use some of the many well-loved
novena prayers from other sources. Remember that prayers must be said with the
lips in order to gain the indulgences. This novena begins on November 24 and
ends on December 3.