|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |

Konkani: 9 new VCDs released/available in less than 2 months

BYE, BYE TATA
By Micky Faria Rs.200

ROM TONY (a tribute to her dad Rom Tony)
By Felcy  Rs.150

ASLO TUIMCH PAULO
Socoro de St. Cruz

MIRAMAR
by JoeGoaUk  Rs.150
(just kidding, it by Aniceto Lourenco)

ALEESHA
Rajendra Tilak Creations. Rs.199
National Award wining first Konkani Film with Lorna & Prince Jacob as guest
appearance.

TUJER ETOCH
By C. D'Silva  Rs.200

DUETS OF C ALVARES