|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |

Daer Goan
           well done felcy keep it up and God Bless
you n your family, you have done so well this we Goan
never forget your father work on the Stage, Buy each
Goan One Original Copy in every house buy your copy
today.

yours fellow Goan

Stephen fernandes
Muscat/Divar
--- JoeGoaUk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
> roles
> be it a tailor, Doctor/Nurse/Patient, Income Tax
> officer etc.etc
>
> You remember ? A heartless brother plucked his own
> sister's eyes?
> This was happened in Margao i think about 20 years
> ago.
> Two beautiful songs based on this true story 'Kuddi
> Bhoinn' sung by Felcy & Jr.Rod with
> background scenes depicting the Sister, her
> boyfriend, her brother & her sister-in-law,
> it was really touching.
>
> I remember the original song Trio 'MOSKORIO' watched
> on stage/ Tiatr where the daughter
> complains to his dad about a boy teasing/touching
> her etc father replies 'No problem,Take
> it easy'
> or says 'Hio Moskorio bai' Few months later, the
> daughter become pregnant and the father
> ask her 'what is this?' then the daughter replies '
> Hio Moskorio Pai'
> TUM SONS GO BHAI
> KITEM SONS MUNTTAI
> TIO MOSKORIO BAI
> (The tune was hindi film song - gapuchi-gapuchi gam
> gam..)
>
> Another song, Imtto Bhatkar (Luis Bachan & Francis
> de Tuen), I also remember this song-
> where the bhatkar gives 1 metre piece of cloth to a
> tailor and tell him to make two pants
> and then he bargains to make 3 pants, so the tailors
> comes back with 3 tiny pants.
>
> Another Song 'Nurse' Its got to be an hosital ward
> room with Rom Tony as patient, Clive
> as Doctor and Sylvina as Nurse.
> These scene reminds me of our UK popular TV Soap
> 'Casualty' where all young doctors and
> nurses having affair etc (I think there is similar
> one in Hindi on Star Plus-India)
> The old nosy patient watch them kissing etc and when
> asked how he knew every thing then
> he replies 'I watched it all thru the key hole'
>
> Superb acting or action (as if real) with playback
> singing by Felcy, Rom Tony, Jr.Rod &
> Jusephine.
>
> Verdict: 10+
>
> Now, would any body like to have this FREE VCD ? I
> can post to any one any where from UK.
> Don't know why I keep doing this knowingly there was
> no one came forward last time. It
> was really disapointing though..
>
> My few words abv, plus my 10+ marks and this FREE
> offer.. It's got to be a good one. So
> what you waiting for ??
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> for Goa & NRI related info...
>
> for Goa & Goa Flights info..
>
> For info on Konkani VCDs (Films, Tiatr, Comedies and
> films on GOA...)
>      http://konkani-vcd.swiki.net/1

> How much free photo storage do you get? Store your
> holiday
> snaps for FREE with Yahoo! Photos
> http://uk.photos.yahoo.com

> |                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy
> Champions                 |

> |      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots
> in our villages       |
> |  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com