|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Beloved husband of Maria Philomena Pereira (Ex-nurse at Al Sabah
Hospital,Kuwait), father/father inlaw of : Francisco(KOC)/Sobita, Zelma(ex-
KAC)/Tony Desouza, Damian(NBK)/Anna,  Christopher (NBK)/Nancy, Diana
(KOC)/Tony D'silva, Sharon (UK)/Trevor Pereira, grandfather of Fay, Fedora,
Lynn, Jean, Carla, Delicia, Durand, Keisha, Twyla, Maria, Helen, Adelle,
Benajmin, Carlos, Sharlene and Thomas passed away peacefully in Divar, Goa,
India on Nov. 29, 2005.

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |