|              Add your name to the CLEAN GOA INITIATIVE                 |
|      by visiting this link and following the instructions therein      |
|   http://shire.symonds.net/pipermail/goanet/2005-October/033926.html   |
Hello Cecil

Wonderful humour as always. Enjoyed it and had a good hearty laughter. It made
me go on a guesswork trip imagining which bar was used for this secret
meeting. It could not be on the tinto as there are two major bars there and
news spreads fast so only the one on the ferry Warf? As now because of the
bridge, it must be a well-secluded spot?

Thanks for the humour.

Jerry Fernandes.

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |