|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |

Goa to Broad-base Broadband
IT secretary says the program will take two years.

T Radhakrishna

Bangalore: Goa is planning to provide a broadband facility to each home in
the state, over the next two years, according to R P Pal, Secretary, IT
department.

“We are currently working on the modalities of the project, including the
request for proposal,” said the official.

He said that the government was also working on the State Wide Area Network
(WAN) project, which was one of its priorities. The project is part of a
nation-wide program being funded by the Ministry of Communications and
Information Technology (MCIT).

Pal, recently took charge as Secretary of the state’s IT Department and is
responsible for driving e-governance initiatives and the IT industry.

* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
Spread the Christmas cheer - even when you're not here!
Send Christmas Greetings to your loved ones in Goa.
2005 Christmas Package - Flowers, Bubbles and Layers of Love.
http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/xmas/