Dear Valmiki

I like to add here, Mr. Luizinho Faleiro was working
for Zuari Agro chemicals and when he was contesting
his first election he did not have money of
Rs.35,000?- Now what is he? What is his income? From
where he has brought all that wealth?
Is there in the Democratic India to question this?

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |