|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|                     Watch this space for more details                  |
Dears,

There will be a new "channel" [basically a CD capsule producing agency] that
will [illegally] telecast from one of the channels of the local head-end
cable TV distributor. Goa TV will join the ranks of Goa 365, Goa Newsline,
In Goa , Goan Eye, Goa Plus and other wannabe local channels from 26
January, 2006.

Long live the Republic! Viva Republica!

Viva Goa.

Miguel

"Frederick Noronha (FN)" [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

Launch of TV Channel
by Bicaji Ghanekar
A NEW television channel will be launched on the auspicious day,
Republic Day, that is on January 26, 2006.

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |