|    Goanetters annual meet in Goa is scheduled for Dec 27, 2005 @ 4pm   |
|The Riviera Opposite Hotel Mandovi, Panjim (near Ferry Jetty/Riverfront)|
|         Attending.......drop a line to [EMAIL PROTECTED]            |
A small advert in The Examiner says:

     Celebrating 100 years of Salesian's India. Inviting all
     past pupils of St Dominic Savio High School, Andheri.
     For a grand get-together-cum-dinner. Dated Dec 11, 2005.
     From 5.30 pm onwards. Details from Ketan Gala 9223 406165
     or Bennet D'Cunha 9867 283869.

Sorry for seeing this announcement only now!
Frederick 'FN' Noronha  | http://del.icio.us/fredericknoronha
Saligao, Goa, India     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Independent Journalist  | +91(832)2409490 Cell 9822122436

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |