|                         Wishing all Goanetters                         |
|                             a Prosperous                               |
|                                  and                                   |
|                         Happy New Year - 2006                          |
|                    Goanet - http://www.goanet.org                      |
These remarks of Mr. V. M. Malar are extraordinarily important. And it's
worthwhile to give some attention to them.

My congratulations to Mr. Malar.

Eugenio Viassa Monteiro
Lisbon, Portugal