|                         Wishing all Goanetters                         |
|                             a Prosperous                               |
|                                  and                                   |
|                         Happy New Year - 2006                          |
|                    Goanet - http://www.goanet.org                      |
Dear Goanetters,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] believes you should read this report from
timesofndia.com. Please click on the link below to go to the page. If you
think someone you know would like to read it too, do mail it to them.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1362750.cms

Log on to : http://www.timesofindia.com

|                    Goa - 2005 Santosh Trophy Champions                 |
|      Support Soccer Activities at the grassroots in our villages       |
|  Vacationing in Goa this year-end - Carry and distribute Soccer Balls  |