Hello All

These days there is lots of noise regarding Mopa Airport. All opposition
members are fighting their toughest battle to have Mopa Airport. I do not
know if that will improve the status of Goa, whether the unemployment will
reduce, or whether the tourist inflow will increase with all the other
problems facing Goa. Eg. Garbage problem and maybe there are others.

The only thing that surprises me is that why all this hue and cry is not
found regarding the very sore problem faced by Candolim Beach, one of the
best beaches of Goa? Why no one is doing anything about River Princess? Is
it because there is more profit in MOPA?

Coming to River princess, the only news we find are that Government is
having a committee to check on it. And this might be the third time and a
third committee. And all Government does is  pay hefty fees to these
committees with no end result. Are there really such committees or are Goans
taken for a ride by those involved and pocket all the money? Is this a money
making racket for small timers, and Mopa for big timers?

Cheers

Jerry Fernandes