The argument against the Navy at Dabolim, is not an argument against the Navy
in Goa, hence the
phrase "for those who keep insisting that the Navy has no *strategic* role to
play from Goa" is a
red herring and straw man.  Additionally, the Navy's refusal to let a few
worshippers at a Church
once a year on a Feast day, brings the Navy's supposed defense of freedom and
democracy into
question.  Exactly whose freedom and democracy is it defending if citizens
cannot exercise their
constitutional rights?

Regards,
George