Kindly visit a new site on Saligao -- http://saligao.goa-india.org/

If you know of anyone who'd like to build a village site, do get in
touch. My dream is to have a lot of villages and schools from Goa in
cyberspace. But to make that happen, we need a lot of volunteers. It
would probably also help the local society if more people took to
expressing themselves in writing.

Regards on a bright Monday morning, after a weekend when it has become
warm in Goa... and the birds in the trees are making it clear that the
sunny days are here. -- FN
Frederick 'FN' Noronha  | Yahoomssngr/Skype: fredericknoronha
Saligao, Goa, India     | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Independent Journalist  | +91(832)2409490 Cell 9822122436