1:  Gabe Menezes signs off by writing : Ani borem mog khor!

2: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> requests: Will someone please translate Gabe's latest signaturesign-off?

3: "domnic fernandes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> replies: "And make love nicely!"

===

dear dear

Once again (Thanks to Konkani-experts) I am learning something new

eg

1:  that KHOR = make (must be the MHAPSA effect on Konkani)

2. "Borem Mog" reminds me of Gilbert Lawrence's original title "Amchem Khobor"' but then, in these days of "gender confusion", it is possible that it is appropriate to state ""Borem Mog"

akin to Borem Bhurgo, Boro Ghorr, Bori Dadllo ....and a host of other "progressive gender" terms

(;-)

jc
http://www.colaco.net