From: "Kevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to Bosco (I believe)

< Thank you for your kind words. JC (not the one who got nailed to the tree) and I are actually good friends. We have met personally and I have enjoyed his hospitality in 'der speck' and had the pleasure of meeting his lovely wife and charming daughter. So please don't take offence to anything he
shouts out from across the waves at me.

His words belie his stature, which is made more intimidating by his dark-rimmed BIFOCALS. But behind all his 'xapotam' there is a good soul. I love him dearly and appreciate his wit even though we may not see eye to eye on everything. >

jc's response:

My dear Kevin,

Which BIFOCALS ?

Anyway, let's deal with some of what you had to say about yourself

Name 1: Kevin - Irish in origin, Means HANDSOME..... your Pa did NOT need BIFOCALS to choose that name. The Irish are very strong Catholics or Protestants. You are not a Catholic, so you must be a Protestant. Come to think of it, Thou dost protest too much.

Name 2: Anthony - Latin (Roman) in origin ...Roman Catholic connection; but means "Worthy of Praise:...... as in Praise the Lord?! I see a connection to SFX (albeit in Mississauga) already.

Name 3: Raymond - English in origin; naturally, after all you is an British East Afrikander. It does mean "wise protection' - in African circles ...that is the slogan for condoms.

Surname: Saldanha - origin Spain (same origin as SFX). Saldaña which is located in Leon which has a Castilla. (SFX lived his early years in a Castilla. Could that be the SFX connection which led Kevin to mention (on his BIOGRAPHY) the fund raising effort of the SFX in Mississauga (in 2004) 3 years after he (Kevin) attacked religion in 2001?

Perhaps, it is that nobility connection! After all nobility always look out for each other - denying it when it is convenient.

Don't know how this is related ...but the Portuguese place (not Saldanha in BRAGANCA - not related <I hope> to Joy BRAGANCA ) but Saldanha in Lisbon, is where one would board the bus (from the Arco do Cego bus Station to go to Fatima....that world famous Catholic shrine.

It appears (and I have no scientific proof for this) that at the same time in autumn 2004 that Kevin Saldanha "saw the light" and "poured his atheistic heart out on GoaNet (according to Bosco), the Vatican (via a clandestine conspiracy - Kevin might say) moved the Fatima Bus from the vicinity of Saldanha to Sete Rios terminus.

No wonder Kevin Saldanha is so upset with the Vatican.

One other thing I contest from Kevin Saldanha's post. He says that his forebears were Hindus who were forcibly converted to Catholicism. I won't ask him for proof. I hope (however) not to receive the same response one of my 'well educated' cousins' gave me some time ago. He heard from Aunt Girgolina that her great great great grand father was named Thonto (which means 'lame" - probably from polio) - This is his proof that our forebears were Hindu.

Why not Jews? I ask! Were Jews immune to Polio?

Considering that the Saldanhas (Kevin's folks) have been living outside Portuguese territory for a good part of 100 years, wonder why they did not consider reverting to Hinduism - if that was what they were forcibly converted to Catholicism.

So much of chatter for today

much love

jc