Looks like the worst is yet to come in GOA, what happened to the incident of vandalisation in fontainhas some years ago and that too during the regime of Parrikar, today he is singing a different song being in the opposition. Did he manage to catch the culprits when he was a Chief Minister.

LET NO PARTY OR POLITICIAN TAKE ADVANTAGE TO THEIR OWN SELFISH INTERESTS THE ISSUE OF VANDALISATON OF CROSSES AND MURDER OF FR. EUSEBIO FERRAO THEY WILL MESS IT UP FURTHER.

Its time Goans rise above petty issues, its time goans realise where the danger has reached , its time GOAN CATHOLICS realise that its just not going to end here, PRAY THAT THE OLD GOA CHURCH AND ALL OTHER CHURCHES will not fall a prey to vandalisation.

Goenkars take care of your houses, take care of your sons and daughters, mothers and fathers property and all other belongings , GOA is no longer a safe place to stay , (thanks to Goans who are moving and migrating out of Goa) and dictating terms and only sermons on GOA NET what and who is right and wrong.

After the sad demise of Fr. Ferrao i have observed so many articles on GOA NET but we can't do anything apart from expressing our anger on GOANET, till date i have not understood the incident of vandalisation in Fontainhas and here you go history has repeated again but in a very brutal way.

We are against portugal, but never against those who are creating chaos and hatred inthe name of religion in GOA, flush out all these illegal Ghantis and those huts where politicians get their votes from. Something should be done something should be done , all this is happening because we follow the song" EACH ONE FOR HIMSELF GOD FOR ALL "

S.Monteiro

NRIs: Still paying for money transfers? Now send Money2India for FREE! http://ads.mediaturf.net/event.ng/Type=click&FlightID=20273&AdID=65990&TargetID=11172&Targets=11172&Values=202,414,1093,1264,3122&Redirect=http:%2F%2Fwww.icicinri.net%2Fmoney2india%2F%3Fm2i%3DBAC-MSN%26att%3DMSNTLM2I70CHAR%26rfr%3DMSNTLM2I70CHAR