Yes, BC, he ran metres and miles, yards and inches with his feet!

You would have found the answer to your question in the videoclip, the link to which you chose to delete. However, you can find out more by checking the Seraphino Antao Goan Voice UK supplement at http://www.goanvoice.org.uk/supplement/SeraphinoAntao.htm

BTW here is something that should interest you:
Title: Goa e a Queda do Império

By: António J. Branco

Source:  Diario Digital 22 March 2006 at

http://diariodigital.sapo.pt/news.asp?section_id=50&id_news=220177

Cheers

Eddie Fernandes

Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] The Athletics Drought (V M de Malar)

I thought the metres was not bridish? Did Antao run
yards?

The only Goan I know who holds the 100m record for Goa
is Daniel Colaco - 11 secs flat on a coal track. He is
the bro of Armando Colaco - Dempo futebol coach.

BC