|                  Read V.M. de Malar's latest Column:                   |
|                          Politics of Destruction                       |
|     http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=416

Dear Godfrey,

It is one thing to score "Brownie Points" in a debate with the living and
another altogether to slander the dead. The dead cannot defend themselves.
We have a greater responsibility to tell the TRUTH. what you posted about
Fr.Eusebio Ferrao is based on hearsay, not hard evidence. If you have
evidence, please give it to the Police or to the Archbishop or both.

I will draw a parallel between what you wrote yesterday on the Net groups
and what Devika wrote about Tariq Ahmed Battlo. Today, what she stated as
facts are denied by the very person she quoted, DIG Ujjwal Mishra. Please
take care when you write ill of others, specially the dead. Feel free to
write good about others. One can often not undo damage of slander.