|                  Read V.M. de Malar's latest Column:                   |
|                          Politics of Destruction                       |
|     http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=416

To the proponents of  the knee-jerk reaction of crucifying upside down the
murderers of Fr. Ferrao,  may I respectfully suggest that you start practicing
the Yoga pose "Sirsa Asana" or standing on your head for a period of time.
You will find the increased circulation to your heads will bring clarity to
your minds and you will also be able to watch the spectacle right side up ?