|                  Read V.M. de Malar's latest Column:                   |
|                          Politics of Destruction                       |
|     http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=416

I should like to extend my earlier "welcome to Goanet" to Agnelo Pinto from
Panjim. His single contribution to date was rather  intriguing. I
particularly look forward to more of his reflections about contributors to
Goanet.
Cornel