All:

To those of you who tried to watch Episode 5 of Contacto Goa in INDIA today,
we really apologise for the following:

Our program broadcast started a FULL hour earlier  (7:15PM) than we had
announced (INDIAN time) because Portugal changed clocks TODAY due to the
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS policy -- the Lisbon local time was moved forward by one hour.

We were not aware of this change of clocks and nobody who was aware thought of
informing us. We can only blame our ignorance, as in India we have no such
policy of daylight savings.

GOING FORWARD, till the end of the series in July, on RTP International (RTPi)
the changed official INDIAN broadcast times are:

Every fortnight (every OTHER Sunday/Monday), starting today Mar 26:

Sunday: 7:15PM
Monday: 9:00AM

Next broadcast of Episode 5 is toimorrow (Mon, Mar 27) at 9:00AM. We hope that
those of you that missed it today (we did too!) can watch it tomorrow morning.

Please spread the word around to other viewers you know in India.

With apologies and regards,

Desmond
(On behalf of the Contacto Goa team)