Hi Goanetters,

Vivian D'Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> says,
"To the proponents of  the knee-jerk reaction of crucifying upside down the
murderers of Fr. Ferrao,  may I respectfully suggest that you start practicing
the Yoga pose "Sirsa Asana" or standing on your head for a period of time.
You will find the increased circulation to your heads will bring clarity to
your minds and you will also be able to watch the spectacle right side up?"
----
Afra says;
I do practice 'Sirsa Asana' - do you?
I also say; what is the harm if one is a homosexual.
One is born that way, it is not a choice.

I put the 'spanner-in-the-works' to judge the opinion of narrowminded people.
Talking about sex is an anatoma for the Catholics, and talking openly about
sex has always been a taboo subject - except now.
This practice was thought to us none other than the Priests.

Talking about sex, what about Astrology.
The Vedas and the Vedantas always excepted that there was a third sex.
If you care to study Hindu Astrology you will know.
That does not mean one is a Hindu just because one studies astrology - THE
FACTS ARE THERE, IF ONE DARES TO LOOK AND LEARN.

Homosexuals or be it Heterosexuals not necesarily prefer beauty and
handsomeness to poky faced urchins, it is their choice to pick and do whatever
takes their fancy.
Afra.