> BC (Goanet's one and only) missed a golden opportunity to brand-name /
> trademark the one word for which he is most famous for.  Read below for the
> rest of the story from Reuters as it appeared on the wire service. Now Bharti
> will be really taking over.

RESPONSE: There is more than a subtle difference between Bharti and
Bharati, presumable from Bharat!

GL adds:
Is Bharti throwing a lifeline to Canada's largest IT industry?
Regards, GL

Comment: I know of quite a few who lost very good jobs when they
worked for Nortel here in the U.K. Also the vast army of people who
lost their shirts in the new millenium when Nortel shares tanked. Ask
how many Canadians lost out ? Many would be embarassed to own up !

I believe the founder of U.K.'s Arm holdings used to work for Nortel,
I suppose that is one good thing that came out of it.

There was also a case about of a top notch Indian from Nortel who got
murdered or came to an untimely death in Singapore?