01042006

Aeroplane for Sale (special offer, today only)

Today only: (Sorry, it's bit late for Indian Residents)

The aeroplane which was recently advertised and was purchased by JoeGoaUk is now
available for sale:

Its B747-600 Jumbo Jet.
Everything is intact except the 4 Rolls Roys machines.
Cockpit looks superb all wiring/meters , pilot seats fine.
All 380 pasengers seats fine too with all seat belt intacts.
One can make good money on it.
I charged Rs.100 per head for the entry (Entrance front door Exit back door)
I also charge Rs.50 more to view cockpit and another Rs.50 to view upper deck.
Up to 75% visitors prefer paying Rs.200 (which include Cokpit,upper deck, front
galley, mid galley and rear galley)
In just 3 weeks time, I collected Rs.11,00,000. Add just one more zero and the
whole
aeroplane can be yours.

This offer is valid for today only.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Goa & NRI related info...

Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
   (for updates etc click below)

Yahoo! Photos – NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com