|     Domnic Fernandes continues (Part II) his reminiscence of     |
|                       Mapusa of the 1950s                        |
|  http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=426  |
Hi Hilda:

As promised, I've attached the flier for the Potta Retreat (Divine Mercy
Healing Services) which you very kindly agreed to distribute to the New
England Goans.  We would like to get the message of healing and evangelizing
out to offer hope during these difficult times.  These Potta priests have a
powerful and efficacious ministry.  At the last year's retreat, there were
testimonies of various healings - physical as well as inner healings.
Everyone was touched by the experience.

You also mentioned that you'll be speaking to the Tamil priests at your
local parish in Revere.  Please show them the flier and invite them to
the retreat.  Two of them came last year and we'd love to have them
back, including Fr. Nicholas if he can make it.  Also, do ask them if we
can drop off fliers before the masses this weekend or the next.

Thank you for your help and my best to you and your family.

Have a great weekend,

Fiona

DIVINE MERCY HEALING SERVICES

If you need
•       Love, Peace and Healing,
•       Direction for your life
•       Wisdom to help raise your children
•       Your life, health & family restored

Come to the Divine Mercy Healing Services led by the powerful ministry of
Fr. Mathew Naickomparambil, of the Vincentian Congregation.

About 10,000 to 30,000 people from all over the world flock to Fr. Mathew's
weekly retreats in India.  Many have experienced inner transformations and
healings.

Come and pray for miracles from our Savior, our Redeemer and Healer
Lord Jesus Christ

Free Admission. All are welcome!!!

DIRECTIONS:

MAY 6 & 7, 2006
>From
10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M.

At
Marlborough Middle School
25 Union Street, Marlborough,
MA 01752

Directions
>From Route 495
- Take exit 25-A towards Route 85 / Marlborough.
- Make a right onto 85 South / Washington St.  Make a left onto Union St.

>From Western Mass, Connecticut or NY
- Take the Mass Pike East - Rt. 90 East.
- Take exit 11 for Route 495 North. Follow directions mentioned for Route 495.

>From Boston, Waltham, Framingham
- Take the Mass Pike West - Rt. 90 West.
- Take exit 11 for Route 495 North. Follow directions mentioned for Route 495.

>From the North
- Take Route 495 South, then follow directions mentioned for Route 495.

>From the South
- Take 93N or 95N from Braintree to Mass Pike East, then take exit 11A for
Route 495 North.  Follow directions mentioned for Route 495.

>From Route 20
- Coming from the West (Worcester, Northborough) along 20 East, take left onto
85 North;

Coming from the East (Waltham, Sudbury) along 20 West, take right onto 85
North.

We are grateful to our sponsors for their support:

1. Fr. Edward J. McDonough, C.S.s.r., Healing & Restoration Ministry
2. Dr. Tony Waddimba, Uganda Catholic Charismatic Renewal Services
3. Mr. Vincent Cerasuolo, Charismatic Renewal Services
4. Mr. Jacob Kallupurakal, Indian Catholic Association

For more information, please contact:
Babu Xavier at 781-779-1777
Britto Derose at 617-283-2178
Fiona Figueiredo at 978-251-1942
Paul Teelar at 617-628-4558

visit www.pottaboston.com

Please pray for the success of this retreat and help us spread the word to all
you know to come to this event