     Domnic Fernandes continues (Part II) his reminiscence of
                       Mapusa of the 1950s

  http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=426
How to prevent  the controversial 'Airport'  talk

No, I am not at all talking about Mopa or Dabolim or any other airports where
aeroplane lands but ..

Well, if an open place without any trees etc is probably an airport then..
On a  man's head, open place without any hair is also an airport.

You are only 27, how come you lost almost all your hair ?
'It comes from family, I suppose. My grand father had it, my father have it, so
have it too (airport, I mean)'

If you believe in this theory (as I do), and think you will soon get one
(Airport),
try this (it worked for me) and it may work for you too.

Go to any pharmacy and ask for 'Anoop' a Godrej Product (was Rs.100 per 100ml
bottle) to arrest hair fall. I used to apply during night time  and I did so by
using up about 3/4 bottles in all. And here I am with thick growth of hair and
there
is still no sign of baldness yet. My other brothers shown sign of baldness when
they
were around 25 (because our father/grand father had one).
I am ever so lucky, thanks to 'Anoop'.

Please try and let me also know the outcome.

And good luck to you.

Already have airport ? Don't worry, its too late now.
It has become a fashion now a day. More and more girls are going in for skin
heads.
Think about the savings you make on Haircuts, Shampoo, Hair dye, Combing,
dandruff,
lice etc
Plus you can always wear wigs or base ball caps.
====

Besides Alfred Rose, Anthony San, Shetye, can you name some actors/leaders who
wear/worn wigs ?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  for Goa & NRI related info...

Konkani Songs, Goan Photos, Tiatr/Film VCDs, Bank interest rates etc etc
   (for updates etc click below)