     Domnic Fernandes continues (Part II) his reminiscence of
                       Mapusa of the 1950s

  http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=426
--- Francis Rodrigues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Mario,
>
> 'In alio pediculum, in te ricinum non vides !'
>
> Question: Have you ever considered a brain -
> transplant ?
>
> 'Argumentam ad ignorantiam !'
>
> Gary.

Mario responds:

Hey, whoever you are,
If you had the guts to come out from hiding, use your
own e-mail address, and have some specific points to
make, so we know whether you have understood the
issue, perhaps I will answer your question.