     Domnic Fernandes continues (Part III) his reminiscence of
                       Mapusa of the 1950s

  http://www.goanet.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=426
Goa Sudharop is pleased that one of our young volunteers Rachel Soares
(daughter of Anslim and
Odelia Soares) from California is the receipient of a 2005-2006 National Health
Service Corps
Scholarship.  See http://uscnews.usc.edu/detail.php?recordnum=12292

We are happy to acknowledge our hardworking young adults for their commitment
and dedication to
the community. We wish Rachel (University of Southern California) all the best
in her field as a
Physician Assistant and thank her for her dedication and service to the
underprivileged.

Congratulations Rachel on this well deserved National honor.

Goa Sudharop
World G.O.A.N. network