* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
 USDA certified Goa Sausages and other Goan foods can now be delivered
                   to virtually any part of the world.

                        http://www.goanfoods.com
Hi George,

Excellent news !!

Where is this specific SVP facility located in Bardez ?

Best - Bosco

Goa Sudharop - Doing with your money, what you wish to do, for Goa and Goans!