Nasci Caldeira.

From: Gilbert Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 08:58:58 -0400

I make it a point to share my personal advice and experience with fellow
Guess what, my greeting returned to me?
Not fully prepared, we had our own beginning to this New Catholic Year. Our granddaughter, that we were expecting in two weeks in California, decided to
begin her new life on Easter Sunday.  So we got a surprise gift, from the
Easter bunny with a stork flying into our home, from the most unexpected
quarters. So grandma and I will be flying to California and seeing her very
very soon.
To all the xamais and xapais, "May you get your Easter bunny too!"