* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
USDA certified Goa Sausages and other Goan foods can now be delivered
                  to virtually any part of the world.

                       http://www.goanfoods.com
From: Santosh Helekar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to Nasci Caldeira

< P.S. By the way, there are Buddhist snake temples, and Buddhists don't crucify others. Nor do genuinely secular Christians, Hindus, Muslims, etc. >

Yes Indeed, Santoshbab...there are Buddhist Snake temples near Goa and nearer to Australia.

BTW: There are enough grounds to believe that a good number of the present day Hindu Temples were actually Buddhist temples. The main one in contention being the one in Tirupathi.

And Yes Indeed again.... Genuine Christians (secular or otherwise) follow Christ. They would hardly the one's to KILL (crucify et al) others.

Ditto for Genuine Hindus.

It is the hardline approach taken by fundamentalists which gives Peaceful Hindus, Musims and Christians a bad name

jc