* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *
USDA certified Goa Sausages and other Goan foods can now be delivered
                  to virtually any part of the world.

                       http://www.goanfoods.com

Albinio's Mother already interred in Thane Bombay.

Further to the following news item appeared in this forum, I would like to state here that the funeral of Albino's mother was already done yesterday evening at Kalwa Cemetry, Thane.

Tomorrow as announced will be a Requiem Mass at 5.30 pm in the Holy Family Cathedral, Kuwait City for the departed soul.

Meantime kindly note a small correction in my yesterday's announcement. Albino Fernandes was the founder of the Choir of The Holy Family Cathedral, Kuwait City and not the founder of the Holy Family Church as I wrote mistakenly.

A. Veronica Fernandes,
Kuwait.

"MOTHER OF ALBINO FROM CHURCH AREA DIED TODAY.

With deep regret I announce the sudden and sad demise of the beloved mother of our Albino Fernandes. Albino is a well known figure in Kuwait amongst the community members and he is deeply involved in the Church affairs being the founder of Holy Family Church in Kuwait City. His mother died today early in the morning at Kalwa Thane.

There will be a Requiem Mass on Wednesday 19th at 5.30 p.m. at Holy Family Cathedral, Kuwait.

A. Veronica Fernandes,
Kuwait. "