---------------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 07:24:15 -0400
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

< If  politcian  had taken interest then only the locals would have been
benefitted.
But they do not look into the needs of the locals Goans.

Could anybody put this proposal forward to put local buses from Kadamba bus
stand to Margao railway station and back.

 I did write to all the Ministers of Goa But I never got any reply from
anybody nor
they acknowledged my letter.>

Dear Mr. Pinheiro,

This is my suggestion:

1: Approach your local MLA (if necessary, in writing)

2: Write to the newspapers

3: Get a concerned journalist to write 'block' stories in the newspapers

Block Stories ( multiple stories about the same matter) + stories in different
newspapers / news outlets ...quoting the same story is helpful.

Our Goa Journos are doing it - but rarely about Goa related matters; for the
past 40+ years they are too busy posting JTaB about Portugal, to worry
about stuff which affects Goa.

Even good old Lambert is still at it.

So ... IF it affects you .. and/or you wish to make a change for the better,
Get hold of someone who is willing to write.

good wishes

jc

JTaB = juxtaposition of Truth and Bondollam