Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

--- Helga do Rosario Gomes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am surprised that our Mumbai Catholics can't find
> a more relevant issue that would be worth their
> unto death hunger strike - like cleaner air and
> water, safer roads, better quality of life for
> the Dharavi people or for the kids on the street.
> Wouldn't that be a shorter route to heaven?

Mario adds:

Helga,
You will be pleased to learn, as I did recently, that
several crores have already been allocated by the
government of Maharashtra to transform Dharavi from a
smelly slum into a gleaming suburb.  That still leaves
several other issues for the Mumbai Catholics to
obsess about:-))

Perhaps these "unto death" hunger strikes are just a
canny ploy to lose weight, while trying to garner some
bogus brownie points with the Lord at the same
time:-))  As if HE cares about The DaVinci Code.