Since I working on your assignment on "I am back" post, I will let your other
students / devotees respond to this post.  Likely the guys who will respond to
it will be thinking straight.:=))
Kind Regards, GL

Elisabeth Carvalho:
No this is not the controversial topic I promised but in the interests of
science and philosophy, this is far more important. As a disclaimer, I admit
that this theory isn't based on a large population survey, nor is it validated
by any other specific statistical tool. It is just based on empirical evidence
as observed by me.

Men suffer from PDD an acronym for Penile Deficit Disorder.