Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Aires Bab,

Though we have never come across, I have high regards to your pen and admire
your thoughts in prints.

That is why, I must say I fully agree with you when you say: "Reservations, if
any, should be only for the
economically deprived and never on the basis of caste". "We cannot have
reservations for doctors and engineers
otherwise we would be building morgues and crumbling bridges"

And coincidental as our minds think, I want to add.  Since Independence of
India, 59 years almost, we have these and other reservations serving so called
'lower castes'. But how many more years others should wait then... And how many
more years our Politicians should continue with these reservations (leave aside
many those who have registered and benefited on these reservations by fetching
bribed and faked Certificates declaring them as are of these castes when they
were not infact)?

The poor and poorest who did not belong to any of these low castes, perhaps
have to die more of utter poverty  and/or  wait for another Independence from
the Politicians shackled Bharat so that at least their surviving
underprivileged bretheren who does not belong to any such declared castes (but
poor) will benefit from this new Independence, and this time which another
Ambedkar will rise to rescue these "underprivileged" and 'deprived" non-caste
shackled Indian though they are....!!!

Aires Bab, continue to serve the cause of underprivileged and deprived ones.
God will reward you...

Mog asundhi.

Elvino
(Kuwait)