Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 19:53:43 +0530
From: "Lawrence Rodrigues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Man of guts- Churchill Alemao
To: Goanet <goanet@goanet.org>

<< After a long time we see in Goa a man who has the magic of getting people
together.Leave him alone and don't criticize him.He may have his weak points
but right now he is doing right.If we are suseghad like before will be
trampled over by others.Issues like the Mopa and banning of film at Inox is a victory for Goan.Lot of credit goes to Churchill and I wish he will have many
more successes in days ahead.  >>  Michael Almeida