To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "A A/A M J Rebello" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 1:17 PM
Subject: [Goanet] Goan Association uk from Conception to Ruby

From: Melvyn Fernandes
Subject: Goan Association UK - From conception to Ruby
Date: 13 June 2006

----- Original Message Follows -----
Dear Eddie, Cornel and Gaby

Having been involved with our Association since 1974 I am
thrilled to note of events prior to this and am happy to
coordinate the Gaps.However please let us get the facts
right. Manor Park is in East London. The embryo of the Goa
as we know it today was at the Catholic Hostel in st
Adolphus Road Manor House, North London. Bedford Hotel nr
Tottenham Court was used for Youth Discos and Notre Dame
hall at Leicester square was a venue for socials along with
a church hall at Clapham North. Please send me any info upto
30 November should make good Christmas Reading in Dec. Send
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Melvyn