Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Vivek,
I have not corresponded with you and I do not follow your posts.
Yet in reference to below, can you post the specific acts of "extreme example
of religious bigotry and intolerance" committed by St. Francis Xavier?
Just the facts sir (not opinions), as it related to SFX (not the Portuguese)
with references of the claims.
Like Marlon, please take your time to research the information.
After you provide us with the documentation, we can "accept" what ever you
claim we should accept.

We look forward to see the actual quotes of personal letters of SFX or
first-hand accounts.
That will help us understand what SFX was saying, which is often
misinterpreted.
I analyzed this a few years ago for Filomena Geise on Goanet.
Thanks much on behalf of all Goans, who look forward to your research.
Kind Regards, GL

Vivek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
It is well documented by independent historians and the writings of people like
Francis xavier too reflect that barbarity.

I belive it would be a good start for all of us if accept that what the
portuguese and other colonial missionaries of bygone era incuding francis
xavier did was an extreme example of religious bigotry and intolerance.