Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Hi Cornel

I had previously suggested an indefinite moratorium on evangelization and
proselytizing (not just
in Goa/India but around the world). Given the high levels of intolerance these
days by
fundamentalists in all religions (including Christianity), this is the only way
to prevent
communal fires from being stoked.

Regards,
George