To: <goanet@goanet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: [Goanet] Re: Goa History: Destruction of Temples

Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
        There is no better, value for money, guest house.
             Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Gilbert is right and Marlon is wrong. I agree with >
Gilbert that history should not be done by
historians but by confused, arm-chair amateur
historians like Gilbert. We should ignore anything
critical written about Catholicism, the Inquisition
or temples being destroyed. Foolish,
professional, biased historians wrote these kaneos.
Instead, we should rely on arm-chair
speculators of what might have been. The way forward
for Goa is for engineers to administer
medicine, for accountants to grow crops, for farmers
to write software code. Goa will progress.
Heck George, while we are at it, let's question all
the foolish scientists like Galileo about the solar
centric theory of the solar system since Pope Paul V
at that time put Galileo under house arrest and
attempted to discredit him.  Starting tomorrow
morning, the sun and moon will revolve around the
earth for me...

Auri