Enjoy your holiday in Goa. Stay at THE GARCA BRANCA from November to May
         There is no better, value for money, guest house.
              Confirm your bookings early or miss-out

Dear Vid,
We seem to be on agreement on the whole.

When I referred to Hindu religious authorities, I did
not mean the polity. I meant was there a collective
apology to Christians, on behalf of Hindus for the
atrocities carried out.

In general, I do not seek apologies because I really
do think they are redundant. My point was simply that
there has been insanity on all fronts in the name of
religion. Let that be water under the bridge and let's
move on as a secular India.

Elisabeth